Making movies can be a great student-driven way to motivate your students to learn about the environment and share this knowledge with their friends and families.
This section provides ideas on how you can make the most out of movie making. It is important to remember though that the focus is not on making a movie but in developing a deep understanding about the environment. To do this, you will need to make sure your students spend the time to properly research, plan and evaluate their movie. The teaching methods and worksheets in this section will help you with this process.
Benefits for teachers using Enviro Active resources:
- curriculum linked resources for years 5 to 9
- teaching materials based on the e5 instructional model
- lesson plans and modifiable worksheets, templates and student self-assessment tools provided
- videos and photos can be used for free as a teaching or student resource for any subject or year level
- Thinking Processes
- Interpersonal Development
- Personal Learning
- Information and Communications Technology